Thursday, January 3, 2013

My one and only New Years resolution



I wasn't going to make any New Years resolutions this year, because I just break them within a month or so, but I've decided to make one. I'm going to blog more regularly. It's not that I don't have things to blog about...since this blog went live my wedding anniversary, Christmas shopping & decorating, Christmas, and New years has happened, no blogging about it. Hell, when I'm out running errands I see and deal with things that I think "I should blog about the crazy librarian I dealt with today" but by the time I get home I have forgotten.....so it is just a matter of getting into the habit of doing it, and a lot.

So, for my 3.6 readers out there, yes I will blog more often, and hopefully more interestingly!

BTW, I hate that auto correct on my phone has gotten me out of the habit of capitalizing "I".....damn auto correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment