Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I'm a bad blogger and insomnia...

Yup, I complain when the blogs that I read don't update regularly, but I don't update here enough.....I'm trying to get into the swing of things with it.

So anyway, it looks like my insomnia is back.....I don't have trouble falling asleep (with the help of my doctor approved Advil PM), but staying asleep is harder. For the past two nights I have woken up over 10 times each night, and that makes it really hard to get into REM sleep. t's probably from stress, but you know what? I could maybe cope with my stress if I got some sleep! I think I'd rather have the insomnia where you don't sleep for a few hours, at least I could catch up on some stuff I need to do!


2 comments:

  1. I'm up and down all night too. Gotta love insomnia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awful isn't it? I wake up and look at my phone, hoping I've slept for a few hours, and nope! it's been 45 minutes! Ugh! It's like having a newborn all over again, but without the cute baby clothes!

    ReplyDelete